Job Title: Mortgage Consultant
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager/Team Leader
Job Type: Full-time
Mortgage Consultant will originate quality loan applications by developing high trust relationships from
Howard Hanna office network, outside of Howard Hanna network, and from centers of influence to
meet goals established by the Mortgage Consultant.
- Use your knowledge of mortgage lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements to ensure an efficient and compliant loan origination process from application to funding.
- Exercise your proven communication, listening and interpersonal skills to pursue leads, manage your loan pipeline, follow-up on missing data or documentation, ensure timelines are met and build strong working relationships with customers and team members.
- Demonstrate your commitment to Deliver the Home Loan Experience™ and cultivate life-long relationships with customers, agents and business partners.
- Create Raving Fans with your exceptional customer service and attention to detail.
- Strive to be the best version of you – Be professional, approachable, empathetic, and positive!
- Competitive compensation plan with base salary, commission and bonuses - providing you with an unlimited earning potential.
- Excellent benefits package, including health, vision and dental insurance, paid vacation, a company-matched 401K program, and more.
- 2 years of experience as a Mortgage Loan Officer and/or Financial Sales Specialist with a verifiable sales track record
- 2-year history as a NMLS and New York State licensed Mortgage Loan Officer
- Your ability to be bonded is also required.
1st Priority Mortgage, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran’s status, or disability. The Company abides by all local, state, and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.
For more information regarding career opportunities with 1st Priority Mortgage, please click here.