At 1st Priority Mortgage, Inc. your privacy is important to us. That is why we work hard to uphold your privacy. The information that you provide is always kept in the strictest confidence. We have no intention of sharing your non-public information to any non-affiliated third parties. We make this commitment to you with pride because your trust is the foundation of our business. To protect your privacy and maintain your confidence in us, we have developed the following policies. These policies describe the strict standards we have in place to protect your confidentiality. Therefore, we ask you to please read this information carefully. We will tell you the sources of non-public personal information we collect form you. We will then tell you what steps we take to protect that information.
We believe it is important to first define some terms used in this notice
- We, our, and us mean 1st Priority Mortgage, Inc.
- You and Your mean the following individuals: Those consumers who have provided us with non-public information for the purpose of determining whether he or she qualifies for a mortgage loan.
- To those customers who have obtained real estate settlement services from us, non-public personal information means personally identifiable financial information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. This does not include information that is available from public sources, such as government real estate records.
- Affiliate means a company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company as us. RealtyUSA.com, Inc. is an affiliate of 1st Priority Mortgage, Inc.
- Non-affiliated third party means a company that is not an affiliate of ours.
Information we collect and how we use it
When you seek to obtain financial products from us, we may collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Applications and other forms, or through other communication including information provided by mail, telephone, in person, or electronically. Such information may include your name, address, employment, income, social security number, and other identifying information.
- Such information may include, for example, your account balance and payment history.
- Consumer reporting agencies or other companies, which may include, for example, information regarding your creditworthiness or credit history.
- Information we receive from others involved in your transaction such as the real estate broker.
- Information obtained from non-affiliated third parties about your transaction with them.
- Other sources which may include, for example, verification of your employment history, credit balances, property insurance coverage, or other representations made by you.
Disclosure of Customer Information
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our consumers, customers, or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law, (1) to respond to governmental inquiries or requests; (2) to comply with applicable laws; (3) to comply with legal processes; (4) for security purposes and to protect our customers, Website, or other 1st Priority Mortgage, Inc. legal interests.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to information to those employees for whom access is appropriate.
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time, without notice to you. All changes are effective immediately upon being posted on this Site and you are deemed to have accepted such changes by virtue of your use of this Site. Therefore, we advise you to review these terms on each occasion you access our Site. If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website's contact page.
1st Priority Mortgage, Inc. will never sell your email address. We will only use your address to communicate with you regarding your request or to make you aware of products that may be of interest to you.
Under various Federal and State laws and regulations, customers and visitors may choose not to receive informational emails from us by following the "unsubscribe" or "remove" instructions in the specific email from which they wish to opt-out.
Links to Third-Party Sites
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Information that you input on the web site while using any of our planning tools and calculators is not captured, stored or used in any way other than to provide you with the information you're looking for at the time you use the tool or calculator. These calculators were built only for the purpose of helping you understand your financial options, enabling you to explore various scenarios and "what if" calculations for items like monthly mortgage payments, how much I can borrow, and refinancing.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of children online, and we comply with the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act that are applicable to us. This website is not directed to children. We do not market to children, nor do we knowingly collect or retain personally identifiable information from children.
|1st Priority Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS #29600) is a Licensed Mortgage Banker NYS Department of Financial Services|